Established in 1927, the Goodwood Cricket Club, as its known now, has grown into one of the states largest and most successful cricket clubs.

The Goodwood Cricket club is the result of a merger of the Richmond Cricket Club and the Clarence Park Cricket Club.  Initially called Richmond Clarence Park Cricket Club, now called Goodwood Cricket Club.  Below are the archived honour boards no longer on display in the clubrooms.

Clarence Park CC 1946 – 1977

Clarence Park CC 1977 – 1993

Clarence Park CC Higher Honours 1946 – 1993

Clarence Park CC Achievements

Richmond CC 1955 – 1993