Goodwood Roos News
Our primary source of communication is via our Roos News emails, if you do not receive these you can sign up here! Please follow the link attached and select the appropriate email group. If you’re just interested in keeping up to date with all our happenings you can select Players (Juniors) AND Players (Seniors).
Goodwood Cricket Club Social Media Guidelines
Please follow the guidelines below when engaging in any of Goodwood Cricket Clubs social media communities:
- Be respectful. Please do not post any content containing profanity, personal attacks, hateful language, threats of violence, obscenity, explicit material or defamatory remarks.
- Protect your personal information. You participate at your own risk so please be careful not to publicly share your personal information or the personal information of others.
- Follow the law. Discussions about illegal activity, violations of copyright, stalking and other criminal activity are not permitted.
- Don’t spam. Comments that are off-topic or overtly promotional take away from the purpose of community, please don’t post them. Posting the same content more than once in a discussion could also be considered spam, whether from one person or multiple people. Links are acceptable as long as they are relevant to the conversation.
- Value all members of the community. Treat all people equally and fairly.
We practice comment moderation and reserve the right to delete any user submitted data or block/ban any users at our sole discretion. We recognise that moderation can be subjective, so we will make every effort to keep our guidelines clear.
Please click the following image if you wish to follow Goodwood CC on Facebook.
Goodwood also has a brand new club Instagram account, please follow us @goodwoodcc to see the best photos from throughout the season and our 2018 England and Ireland tour!